Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I got a bathtub yeeee

I used to shower at a friend's place because my WC had no shower nor a bathtub but today i changed this and now i have a fully functional bathroom :)
I placed my dogs plastic bathtub on top of the toilet seat. This way i wash the upper torso and head n arms then i place the bathtub on the floor and wash the rest in a squating position. How cool is that and i defenetly waste much less water this way. For washing up i use Frida's Natural Soap of course ;)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you take a proper shower once in a while? ;-) Especially before coming home to visit me ;-)

    ReplyDelete