Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Friday, September 21, 2012

Che is moving Bees to Che Guebee Apiary Blog

Yes :) I decided its time to divide the honeybee info from my farming stuff since Im diving deeper into the bee question and would like to have it all in one place, hence this new blog called Che Guebee Apiary
I will start posting once I begin preparing my ACTUAL Che Guebee Apiary for the next year which is situated at my summer house in South of Sweden. I already made 3 hives for this apiary of mine which I will post about in this new blog soon.
I hope you like the design because I've invested several hours to make it :) Post your comment if you like and if not ... well do what you please ;) and may you bee happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment