Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Time to Order Seeds

I have ordered seeds for this year. I should get them by the end of February. Most seeds are orgainc and are ordered from Lindbloms Frö and Impecta.
I ordered all sorts of vegetables for both outdoors and for the green house. I even ordered flowering bushes like Caragana aborescens which is a great lagume plant fixing nitrogen and providing bees with nectar and birds with its seeds (peas).
I will be also planting some odd plants like the wild garlic which can be found in forests called Allium ursinum. Of course I will be planting all sorts of herbs and flowers like Calendula and Tagetes. Exciting times :) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment