Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Repairing the garden furniture

Laste year we made a slight mistake (big mistake that is) and placed the garden furniture into the underground cellar. When I took the table and chairs out this year I was surprised how fast the mould rot the wood. They were almost distroyed totally! So I decided to repair as much as I can.
Rotten parts removed
Table top is totally rotten and removed and new planks placed on it. This timber is from reused pallets.
 Two legs were rotten and I had only one piece of timber to replace one of them. Will have to buy timber for the other leg.
This is the final result after I sanded the planks. Once its all painted it will look like new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment