Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Friday, July 5, 2013

Visiting my parents-in-law

I was in Denmark for a few days visiting my parents-in-law, Jens and Anne-Marie. My father-in-law is a gardener and a beekeeper. And as it is a custom to help them around their household each time we visit, I tried to do my best this time as well :)
 Jens and I inspected his conventional beehives ...
... Anne-Marie and I made a nice willow fence ...
... Jens and I have been weeding out the weeds from their kitchen garden ...
... and we painted the house walls.
All in all this was a pleasant visit as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment